Somebody, nobody. Part I

It was a very hot room, it was really hot. I remember most of the picture, the room, the shelves, the drawers, the towers of Cd's, I also remember you, lying next no me, rubbing my hair.
Those memories are beautiful, I don't love you anymore as I used to, but I still remember you as one of the most shocking people I've ever met.

The day we met? I can't recall. But honestly, who cares? You, there, looking at me was just awesome. You were my teenage love, the real one or at least the very best at that age. I loved you, I did, and my love for you was strong and reliable.


(First Part)

Comentarios

  1. *waiting the next part*
    This is awesome teacher n.n

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Denisse!! This story has been on my mind for so long...!! The next part is coming soon =)

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Sputnik, mi amor.